Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Etsy paper dolls

Go to etsy.com and search for paper dolls to see some lovely and unusual paper doll art for sale. You can also search by the artist's name, listed below each picture.


LeLapinTriste is selling these unusual conjoined twins with outfits.



Colorful cards by amandamay.



The Magpie Nest has this and other jointed paper dolls.



Search for seller birdandflower to find the lovely paper doll art of Elaine Jackson.



Hmodine has created paper doll pendants with outfit attached.




Elsita has these two lovelies for sale on etsy.


woolandwater has these hauntingly beautiful paper dolls.

4 comments:

  1. How delightful - I'm off to Etsy to have a peek (I won't buy I won't) - Oh alright I just might!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much talent out there, it will be hard to resist! I'll post pictures of more etsy paper doll art in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had some of the same items listed as favorites for a couple of weeks and finally got around to buying them this evening, then I found them on this blog immediately after. There are some great things out there. One of the artists seems to have gone on vacation the instant I bought my paper dolls so I hope I'll get them in a month when she gets back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank your for this post! I'm a former illustrator and I've been hankering to make my own paper dolls esp. the pantin puppet variety!

    I like Crankbunny on ETSy alot, but have collected from other artists.

    I'm thinking that paper toys and dolls are the next hot thing!

    ReplyDelete